Canada Visa Application Centre
Duration: Friday, June 22, 2018 - 10:15
Donor: Government of Canada
Partners: VFS Global
Beneficiaries: Applicants for temporary resident status in Canada and travel document for permanent residents abroad.
Estimated budget: Varies annually
IOM Moldova facilitates the submission of applications for Canadian temporary residence visas and permits, and permanent resident travel documents by performing pre-consular services through Canada Visa Application Centre in partnership with VFS Global.
Visa Application Centre Operation includes the following key activities:
- distributes information on relevant requirements as published by the Canadian Embassy, including application forms, fees and methods of payment, civic and website addresses of the Embassy etc.
- Receive completed application forms, supporting documents, passports and proof of payment of the Canadian visa/permit/travel document application processing fees;
- Review received documents for completeness and inform clients of documentary or other requirements that appear to be lacking;
- Forward in sealed packages all the applications, proof of fee payment and all additional supporting documents submitted by the client directly to the Embassy;
- Return sealed packages containing the final decision to the clients.
Recording, tracking and compliance
- Maintain records of all applications and associated proof of fee payment and records of passport movement, in a form and manner approved by the , Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) and in accordance with the Local Operating Procedures;
- Ensure strict compliance with IRCC Security Requirements, Service Standards and Statement of Work.
- To contact the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), please click here.